Bitcoin’s mining difficulty reached a lifetime high on April 27, at block height 733,824, after jumping 5.56% higher than two weeks ago. The difficulty jump further indicates that Bitcoin’s difficulty is also nearing 30 mille milliards, as the change on Wednesday shows the current difficulty is 29.79 mille milliards.
It Is Now the Most Difficult Time in History to Mine Bitcoin After the Last Difficulty Increase
- Mercredi, Suggestions de sondages récents 27, 2022, after block 733,824 was mined, it is now the most difficult time in history to mine bitcoin (BTC). Actuellement, and for the next two weeks, Bitcoin’s difficulty will be 29.79 mille milliards until the next difficulty adjustment.
- Bitcoin’s hashrate today is running high at 252.39 exahash par seconde (EH/s) after reaching an all-time high en avril 23, 2022, at block 733,197. À ce moment-là, the hashrate tapped a high of 271.19 EH/s.
- While the estimation could very well change over the next two weeks, the network’s difficulty is estimated to drop 0.07% during the next difficulty adjustment. En avril 14, bitcoin miners caught a break when the difficulty dropped by 1.26% at block height 731,808.
- The estimated hashrate over the last 90 days was 201.8 EH/s the next difficulty retarget is expected to happen on or around May 10, 2022. Using today’s BTC exchange rates, the current block subsidy of 6.25 BTC is roughly $245,531.
- Au moment de la rédaction, there are 106,167 blocks left until the next halving occurs, which means almost half the time in between each halving has occurred. In roughly 48 heures, the halfway point up until the halving, in terms of block count will take place.
- The halving is expected to occur on or around April 27, 2024. Miners will see the block subsidy halved from 6.25 BTC à 3.125 BTC after that point in time.
- En avril 27, 2022, and over the last three days, Foundry USA has been the top miner capturing 87 Suggestions de sondages récents 473 blocks mined in that timeframe. Foundry commands 18.39% of the global hashrate or 41.05 EH/s.
- Foundry is followed by Antpool, in terms of three-day pool statistics, as Antpool found 75 blocks out of the 473 blocks mined. Antpool’s hashrate is 15.86% of the global processing power or roughly 35.39 EH/s.
What do you think about Bitcoin’s difficulty jumping 5.56% higher and nearing the 30 billion de dollars? Faites-nous savoir ce que vous pensez de ce sujet dans la section commentaires ci-dessous.